The Déri Museum is one of Hungary’s foremost establishments of its kind. It has become renowned for the huge collection of items, brought together by Frigyes Déri, which represents various aspects of universal human civilization. One of the museum’s main attractions is the awe-inspiring “Ecce Homo” painted by Mihály Munkácsy. The group of four statues by Ferenc Medgyessy, erected outside the main building, was awarded the Grand Prize at the 1937 Paris Exposition.
- More Info: 4026 Debrecen Déri tér 1
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +36 52 322 207
- More Info: www.derimuzeum.hu
- More Info: Thuesday-Sunday: 10:00-18:00
- Address: Adult: 2000 Ft, Student/Retired: 1000 Ft